Monday, April 29, 2013

We will come back

Tanjong Pagar coach Patrick Vallee believes his team did not merit a win from Bedok Stadium.

They had lost 1-2 against Bottom 3 Geylang International and lost their second spot in the league.

“We scored one today and we conceded two [and] I have to admit that the first goal was our very own mistake," he admitted.

"No one was marking Kaplan and he took upon that opportunity to score. Having said that, I don’t think we deserved a win tonight and I will have to analyze what happened.

“Everybody outside the club was only talking about our upcoming game with Tampines [Rovers] but I was telling my boys we have Geylang to play first. And see, today we lost.

“But that’s not the end of the world or S.League, we still have to move on and improve on our game. I’m not angry and I am not blaming my players. We will come back."

No comments: